June was another month of low activity with only a few postcards sent and received. But among them was a fun puzzle postcard and my first ever card from Pakistan. I received 14 postcards from 7 countries.
- Canada (2)
- Germany (7)
Among them were 8 cards of UNESCO sites, 4 of them new to my collection.
- Mistaken Point (Canada)
- Speyer Cathedral (Germany)
- Roman Monuments, Cathedral of St Peter and Church of Our Lady in Trier (Germany)
- Berlin Modernism Housing Estates (Germany)
- The Architectural Work of Le Corbusier, an Outstanding Contribution to the Modern Movement (Germany)
- Archaeological Ruins at Moenjodaro (Pakistan)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Palestine)
- Historic and Architectural Complex of the Kazan Kremlin (Russia)
For the moment, my Germany collection is complete again with the addition of my last missing site. But this might change soon, since new UNESCO World Heritage sites are about to be announced.