The postcards start coming in again. I received 7 cards through the mail in April, plus 14 more from friends and family who brought cards back from their travels. And a lot more should be on their way to me, thanks to a couple of large swaps. I’m looking forward to my mail in May.
The cards came from 8 different countries:
- Italy (9)
- Taiwan (2)
- USA (5)
Again, I can add several UNESCO cards to my collection:
- Architectural, Residential and Cultural Complex of the Radziwill Family at Nesvizh (Belarus)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Germany)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Hungary)
- Villa Adriana, Tivoli (Italy)
- Villa d’Este, Tivoli (Italy)
- Historic Centre of Oporto (Portugal)
- Historic Centre of Saint Petersburg and Related Groups of Monuments (Russia)
Two of them are new sites for my collection, which grows to 536 UNESCO sites.