December was a successful postcard month. 14 cards arrived in my mailbox (plus some private Christmas cards). Many of the cards came from swaps and Round Robins. Therefore, many of the cards add to my UNESCO collection.
The 14 cards came from ten countries:
- Germany (2)
- Russia (3)
Eight cards were of UNESCO sites:
- Historic Centre of Prague (Czech Republic)
- Town Hall and Roland on the Marketplace of Bremen (Germany)
- Archaeological Sites of Mycenae and Tiryns (Greece)
- Cultural Landscape of Bali Province (Indonesia)
- Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (Japan)
- Virgin Komi Forests (Russia)
- Western Caucasus (Russia)
- Taos Pueblo (USA)
Four of those were new to my collection, which is comprised of 377 different sites now. New swaps have already been arranged, so I’m looking forward to more UNESCO cards in January.