Arranging some swaps and participating in some RR on the Postcrossing forum has paid off: Nine postcards reached me in November. Two of them came through the official postcrossing site, the rest through the forum.
The nine cards came from six countries:
- China (2)
- Czech Republic (2)
- Japan (2)
Seven cards are from UNESCO sites:
- Mount Taishan (China)
- Česky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- Holašovice (Chech Republic)
- Bronze Age Burial site of Sammallahdenmäki (Finland)
- Kiyomizu temple and Kinkaku-ji temple in Kyoto (Japan)
- Wooden Church of Owczary (Poland)
Five of those are new to my collection, adding up to a total of 373. Also, I have cards of all Czech sites, except for one.